Submit Your Idea
Welcome to the “Submit Your Idea” Page for Operations Technology Development (OTD). We are looking for later-stage technologies that solve problems and address safety issues for natural gas operators that we can invest in.
Send us a one-page summary that includes the following information for us to review:
- Name, organization, contact information
- Description of your research idea or technology
- Relationship to the natural gas industry and what need it addresses
- Current status of your idea or technology and what the next step is that needs funding
- We look forward to receiving and reviewing the descriptions of your research ideas and technologies at any time of the year.
- You will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your submittal.
- We do our detailed reviews of new ideas during the months of January/February and June/July so we suggest that new ideas be submitted before these months to be considered in a more timely process.
- We may have to ask you to sign a non-disclosure agreement if you can’t provide enough detailed information for us to make a decision about your idea or technology.
- After the new ideas are reviewed by the technical team and membership, some may be requested to prepare as a full proposal for the March or September timeframe.
Please submit your one-page Ideas to email@example.com and well as any questions you may have about the process or OTD itself. You can download the instructions for offline use. Thank you for considering working with OTD.